Thursday, November 08, 2007

A series of slightly related thoughts.

-It is germ city in the library. There are four little kids in the children's room right now and they have all coughed (without covering their mouths of course!) in the last 2 minutes.

-A little boy named Phil sneezed directly on my hand today at storytime. Twice. (I was helping him cut out a snake mobile.)

-The germaphobe in me is freaking out.

-It's my birthday today. I'm 25 (!!!)

-Parker Posey shares my birthday. As does Tara Reid (dear god.)

-I REFUSE to be sick for my birthday or for my birthday celebration this weekend.

-I'm drinking so much water that I'm peeing every 20 minutes (blog overshare?) and I've washed my hands raw.

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Happy birfday!!! Maybe the birthday fairy will bring you some hand lotion :)

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

I am so jealous that you are turning 25.

Have a great day Katie and an awesome time this weekend!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Does this mean you are a combination of Parker Posey and Tara Reid???

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Leizel said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm so bad at keeping up with these things!

PS: I RSS-ed you ;) --Leia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home