Monday, August 13, 2007

F is for...

Fifty Yard Scream

Every Wednesday, during August, the library has a picnic for the summer reading program participants. Kids bring pack lunches and eat them in the backyard while I read stories. Then after they're done eating, we play games, like Spud, Red Light Green Light, What Time is it Mr. Fox, etc. In an attempt to find more games, I went to a website called Ultimate Camp Resources and found this gem of a game:

"Fifty Yard Scream: Everyone runs screaming and stops when they’ve run out of breath. Then go back and try to beat your score."

I think it's best to pass on this one.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! The picnic, not the fifty yard scream. I think you made the right call on that one.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Librarian Girl said...

FIFTY YARDS? That is a crazy long scream!!! I would actually like to see if someone could do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home