Tuesday, March 06, 2007

10 Minutes in My Head

Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and I'm going to do my dishes. And then I'm going to read ahead for class before I have to work.... Well, I should actually get some groceries so maybe I'll do that and dishes instead of reading.... No, I'll do dishes when I get back from work... Oh but wait I have to go to cardio tomorrow... Okay, well, after work and after cardio, I will do my dishes... and then I can go to Woodman's in the morning... Ohh, instead of going to Woodman's, I'll go to Trader Joe's and get something pre-made for lunch, like one of those veggie burritos.... or one those salads... But I should really be working ahead for school, especially since that spring break trip is coming up and I know I won't get anything done that week... ooh, I wonder if Target still has those cute wedges... those would be perfect for Key West.... Oooo, instead of going to Trader Joe's, I could go to Target tomorrow morning and buy some cute sandals for spring break and perhaps some earrings.... oh and some lean cuisines and a box of granola bars. Yeah, that'll work.

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Key West!! How fun! get the wedges :)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Dishes vs. shoe-shopping at Target? No contest.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Amy M said...

I plan my days in the exact same way- chaotically. Our heads are so similar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home