Thursday, January 18, 2007

We'll Be Sending Out Save the Date Cards Soon...

What Do These Two Men Have in Common?




I received the answer this morning in an email from my mom :

subject: Stuff (*note* every subject line is stuff... no matter what)

Hi Honey,

Well, I don't know if you heard the news or not but Chris Capuano got a big fat raise. He went from $340,000 to $3.4 million. Now, dad said if you were going to make a move now is the time. Just think... all of those student loans could be history!!!!! Also,we just heard that Brett Belima -spelling?- is single and you know how we love football. I really don't think you hang out in the same circles but maybe you could check that one out too!!!!! All of the possibilities here!!!!

Love and Bear Hugs
Mom


Two possible husbands in just one day! How lucky am I!? (I think I'd have to take Chris....)

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heart your mom
Mel

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Librarian Girl said...

I have no idea who either of those dudes is, but I vote for the latter. He has a headset microphone like Janet Jackson! Come on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home