Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes: 10:30am

"I don't want to read that! There's a girl on the cover! Girls are yuuuuucky!"
-7 year old boy

"*ear piercing scream*"
-3 year old boy

"Last night I was watching Harry Potter and he turned into a FISH!"
-8 year old boy

"Sometimes police officers kill themselves because they want to die and go to heaven."
-A very strange 11 year old girl

"I want to go to storytiiiime"
"But honey, your storytime isn't until Thursday!"
"But I waaaaaannnnnaaaaa *sob sob*"
-four year old boy and his mom (and yes, he was talking about my storytime... i feel a "booya!" is in order.)

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A kid crying because he wants to go to your story time. You are and awesome librarian.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so jealous of your job right now. That is so cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home